lexapro pregnancy class
lexapro pregnancy test
sertraline alcohol interactions
sertraline and alcohol blackouts
Tucked away, yet
conveniently located in Morris Township, NJ, the Woodside
Townhome Community is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Morris Twp. lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 and 3 Bedroom
Townhomes with 1.1-3.1 Baths and 1 or 2 Car Garages in Morris Township, NJ
- Entirely surrounded by heavily wooded areas, these
wonderful community features lighted streets and Tennis Courts.
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an Convenient area.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 4 +/-minute drive to
Morristown Train Station for the NJ-Transit Midtown Direct train to New York
- 32 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 1 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 3 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Woodside, Morris Twp., NJ: A Complete Living Experience
The Woodside community was built from 1984-1986 and there
are 78 homes featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 1.1-3.1 Baths and an
attached 1 or 2 Car Garages. All homes have basements,
some of which are finished.
Although many of the Fortune 500 Corporations are located in the
Morristown area, the property, Woodside, is entirely
surrounded by heavily wooded areas spotted by individual
residences, yet it is located only a few minutes from Downtown
Morristown and the Spring Brook Golf Course is right behind the
Woodside community. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are many Floor
Plans to choose from including some with Master Bedrooms on the
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer Tennis Courts
and a Jogging Path.
Parks and Shopping are nearby. The Woodside townhome complex is
just a short distance from the NJ Transit Mid-Town Direct train,
and provides convenient living for it's residents who need an
ideal location without sacrificing space.
Suburban Life Style for Urban People
The Woodside Town Home Community in Morris Twp, is that unusual combination of a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 78
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 1.1-3.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1984-1986
- Price: $500,000 - $700,000
- Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Common Features: Open Floor Plans, Cathedral and High Ceilings, Eat-in Kitchens, Private Patios or Decks and a Maintenance-Free Exteriors. Some Floor Plans include Master Bedroom Suites on the First Level. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Extra parking for additional cars and guests.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Woodside is a commuter's dream with easy access to I-287, I-80, Routes 24, 124, 202 and 10. The Morristown NJ Transit Train station nearby is about 5-7 Minutes away with service to New York City. Bus Service is also available with stops just a short drive away.
- Fun & Recreation: About 5 minutes to Morristown Green, the center of town, shops, and eateries. Rockaway, Livingston and Short Hills Malls are nearby. About 32 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: About 5 Minutes to the Morristown Train Station for Midtown Direct Train to New York City. About 5 Min Drive from Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.